Friday, May 3, 2024

Week 5: Proverb and Vocabulary Review

Last week I posted some Quia activities for reviewing the fourth week of proverbs and vocabulary, plus noun and verb forms review; see the first week's review post for an explanation of how to use Quia activities, and you can find all my Quia materials here.

This week, I created the same activities for the Week 5 proverbs: Proverbs, Vocabulary, Vocabulary with Parts, Noun Practice (genitive forms), and Verb Practice (aorist forms).

I also started recording audio! This week is available at SoundCloud, and I've embedded the audio below. I'll be working backwards to fill in the missing weeks. I'll try to have some audio daily, but I can always get caught up on these review days.

Here's the updated widget showing a random proverb:




If you want to review this week's posts, here they are: Group 25 - Group 26 - Group 27 - Group 28 - Group 29 - Group 30. You can also listen to the audio for each group at SoundCloud:


Finally, here is the list of all of this week's proverbs, alphabetized and linked back to the blog post so that you can access the English translation and commentary as needed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment