Friday, May 31, 2024

Week 9: Proverb and Vocabulary Review

I've now added audio to all the posts for the past week; see playlist below, and the audio is also embedded in each post!

Last week I posted some Quia activities for reviewing the eighth week of proverbs and vocabulary, plus noun and verb forms review; see the first week's review post for an explanation of how to use Quia activities, and you can find all my Quia materials here.

This week, I created the same activities for the Week 9 proverbs: ProverbsVocabularyVocabulary with Parts, plus Verb Practice and Noun Practice.

Here's the updated widget showing a random proverb, and I've also updated the alphabetical index of all the proverbs so far (270!).




If you want to review this week's posts, here they are: #49 - #50 - #51 - #52 - #53 - #54. You can also listen to the audio for each group at SoundCloud (I'm still working on filling in the audio for the earlier weeks):


Finally, here is the list of all of this week's proverbs, alphabetized and linked back to the blog post so that you can access the English translation and commentary as needed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment